
I think I am on a reading frenzy! I just finished reading 'The Rescue' by Nicholas Sparks (I see a trend happening!), it took me 3.5 days and it leaves me wanting to read more of his books!
Although this book was not the greatest, I did enjoy it. It starts off with action right away and it somehow gets you in the mood to read it. Soon thought it turns into a lovely romance. There wasn't any one part of the book that stood out, but there was a few shockers in there that made me want to continue reading.
What I love about Sparks novels is, his endings are not always happy and or sad. There unpredictable and its a fresh twist to some novels that always end with a happy ending.
If your ever out of book ideas,I would recommend picking 'The Rescue' up. It isn't a page turner but its a nice read for sure.



0 comments:
Post a Comment