Happy Valentine's Day!


OK so I am a few hours late, but I hope everyone enjoyed there Valentine's Day, no matter what you did.

I had a great Valentine's Day, nothing planned very relaxed and both N and I enjoyed it very much! After sleeping in, which was a treat in itself, he presented me with a dozen beautiful pink roses and a helium balloon that says "I Love You" and lots and lots of chocolate Mmmmmm yummy!

We had a great dinner at Baton Rouge and wanted to go see the new movie called Valentine's Day but alas it was sold out, so we relaxed at home,and had a great time.

I think Vday is a cute little day to do something special with your special someone, I do think it is a tad hyped up, I mean you should be showing your love 365 days a year not just today, but it gives us an excuse to get chocolate and eat it too!

I hope you all had a great day, and I hope that love follows you all year, not just today!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Devine Ramblings. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.