Ten on Tuesday..on Wednesday

I always have such a hard time finding blog topics and I was reading a fellow bloggers blog (Hi Laura!) and she has started doing Ten on Tuesday which is ten random questions the blogger answers on Tuesdays. I know I am a little late, but I have decided to do this weekly, so here is yesterdays Ten on Tuesday brought to you a day late!




1.What book, movie or song has made you want to travel to a particular place? (eg. I went to Prince Edward Island because I was such a Anne of Green Gables fan)
At the moment there is no book, movie or song I can think of – I basically want to go everywhere in the world!

2. Aside from your significant other, who would you want to take with you on a dream trip?
I would want to take my mom, she is truly my best friend and I can tell her anything and it always seems she has the right answer, even if at the time I don’t think it is.

3. Where would said dream trip be to?
I would love to go with N and my mom to Serbia (there birth countries). I have been before but that was when I was a teenager. I would love to go know and see where N grew up and go to places I didn’t go with my mom when we were there before. Since I am older now I can appreciate the time we all spend together better.

4. If you were hosting guests or providing tips, what three things would you show visitors to your hometown? (be it where you live now or where you grew up)
Well I grew up in Sudbury, On and to be honest it is a very nice city especially in the summer! So I would take my guests first to The Big Nickel which is a super big 5 cent statue made from real nickel! Then we would go for a tour under ground of the mines, they take you under just like they take the real miners and you get to tour and dig for your own treasures, and lastly we would check Science North. It is a snowflake shaped science centre and has everything inside from flying squirrels to how your body works!

5. If you had a long weekend ahead of you, where you head – beach, city or country/mountains?
I would love to go to the country or maybe to a cottage by the lake. Just away from the city, have BBQ’s, relax and enjoy nature.

6. Do you have a passport? If so, did you get it for a particular trip or just to have, in case?
Yes I have a passport, I got it a few years ago when I went to Vienna, Austria. So far its come in handy many more times!

7. Are there any travel souvenirs you collect? If not, is there something else you collect?
I love picking up a post card or two from places I travel. But no there isn’t anything I specifically collect.

8. If you could name a paint colour, what colour would it be and what would you call it?
Hmm since I love pinks and purples I would go for a darkish purple with a hint of pinky red in it and call it Burnt Cherries!

9. If you were heading away for a weekend citybreak solo, where would you go? (forget about practicality here and flight times, assume you can get to any city in the world for the weekend)
This is tough because everywhere I want to go I want to experience it with N, I don’t think going alone to ...say Paris would be the same without him. So I would probably want to go somewhere I can relax and just read a book on the beach and when I want to jump in the water – probably somewhere tropical where I am waited on hand and foot.

10. Is there a song or a smell or something that you strongly associate with a particular holiday/place/time, such that it always takes you back?
The smell of Oil of Olay – my mom used it (still does) when I was a child and every night when she would tuck me in I remember smelling it on her and it’s the most comforting smell ever. I just love it, reminds me of my mom.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Devine Ramblings. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.