
1. What two cities should be moved closer together?Toronto and Kragujevac (a city in Serbia) so I can go visit my Aunts and cousins whenever I wanted!
2. What was the first plane ride you took?
Umm I think I was about 3 years old. My mom, sister and I went to Serbia for 3 months.
3. What continent would you most like to visit?
Asia – Its such a different culture and so many things to learn and see, I think it would be a blast and a big learning experience!
4. What’s your favorite place to window-shop?
This will sound so weird, but the pet store! I love going to look at the dogs and cats and I would look at them forever and take all of them home!!! Also love window shopping at jewelry stores.
5. What’s the least fun you’ve ever had at a place specifically tailored for fun?
I can’t think of anything right now, but as long as your with the right company doesn’t matter where you go it will be fun!
6. You’re stuck on an island with plenty of food, a companion, and a relatively stress-free lifestyle. What do you say when the rescue ship comes? Come back in a week..with a laptop haha
7. Which day of the week do you look forward to most?
Saturdays, because N and I can sleep in and we have all day to do whatever we like.
8. What’s your favorite place to enjoy the great outdoors?
Somewhere grassy, that has a river or a lake or some body of water, maybe some animals I can look at haha! Or the beach!
9. What’s on your “to do” list this summer?
Move out!! Get my G1 – again! And get N’s hand back to the way it was pre accident.
10. Which natural disaster freaks you out the most?
All of them! LOL



0 comments:
Post a Comment