Oh my goodness it’s been forever since I blogged! The last month has been hectic to say the least!
N was injured at work last month and it was a week of hospitals and surgeries and emotional breakdowns but he is doing better and soon will get his cast off and start physio.
Long story short, a very heavy machine came down on N’s hand due to a new employee who was not trained properly. It all could have been avoided if the machine had safety on it, but sadly it took this accident to happen for them to fix all the machine to have a safety laser.
N needed emergency surgery and had a few pins and metal plate put in. He is doing really well and surprisingly not in as much pain as I thought he would be.
It could have been worse and I thank our lucky stars that its better then what I had running through my head when I got the call N was hurt, it truly was one of the worst calls I have ever received.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment