I just felt like I needed to share a few things I am thankful for, considering the past few days – even week have been stressful to say the least.
-I am thankful that N is doing well, and what could have been a terrible accident only caused minor damage – I cringe thinking of what could have happened if his hand was farther in the machine.
-I am thankful that I have such great friends – even in only online that care and show concern, they truly made yesterday easier for me.
-I am thankful for my family, and how concerned they were for N, and how they were willing to help him and myself as much as possible even though they are so far away.
-Last but not least, I am thankful that N is home safe and sound. Accidents of any kind make you realize how precious the time we have with loved ones is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey it's letting me comment now! :)
All will be ok with N. I know it. I am sending many good vibes to both of you. :) *hugs*
Post a Comment