Here is a quote I like to think I came up with but I could be wrong, " Life is a buffet, you need to get up and get what you want!"
I say this often when I come in contact with friends or family who seem to always think...'oh why is nothing working out for me', or 'why is life easier for others but not me', or 'why can't this and this just happen to me'.
Look people, life is hard, its a struggle. people are dealing with issues big and small, and we should not be the ones to say "look what they have, why can't I have that" Everything comes with a price. Just because someone has money doesn't mean they have happiness, health love etc...there is always something missing. and Vice versa.
I am a big advocate of going after what you want, no one will get it for you, it won't just fall from they sky. You need to seek it go after it, grab it and never let go!
I am sure we all wish that every time we wanted something it would just appear...would't that be grand? Of course!! And sometimes things happen easier then other things but that doesn't mean that you can sit and let life pass you by because you think your entitled to it...that you don't have to do anything and it will happen. Along with this comes attitude, how can you possible achieve your goals if your negative all the time? we are our biggest fans, and our one and only best friend, if you think you can't do something then you probably won't accomplish it because your so negative! Everyone fails, that does not mean your a failure....get back up and try again! A failure is the one that stays down and doesn't try again!
Know I am not saying that I am Miss go getter and have the best attitude, by no means at all. I have my days when I just wish life would give me everything....it doesn't and so I have to think of plan B. I just think how great life could be if everyone tried there hardest to live there best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Great post!
I totally agree that it is more difficult to achieve your life goals when you are negative.
We truly are our own worst enemies... We should all start working to become our own best friend. =)
After all, no one else can live our lives for us! So, why not make it a sweeter journey? ;-)
Post a Comment